- Public finance management, custody, and maintenance of all government accounts’ financial and accounting records in the state.
- Disbursement and monitoring of funds from all accounts of Ministries, Departments and Agencies and public funds of the state.
- Debt management, servicing, and repayment in line with the Debt Management Law 2015.
- Enhance value for money in state finances through efficiency and investment measures.
- Formulate and enforce policies for centralized procurement of vehicles, insurance, and office equipment on behalf of all MDAs.